Terms & Conditions
I HAVE READ THE BELOW MENTIONED TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. EXPECTED DATE OF DELIEVERY SHALL BE WITHIN 10 TO 12 WORKING DAYS, ONLY IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCE IT MAY GO BEYOND.
2. ANY PERISHABLE ITEMS IF DAMAGE THEN THE CHARGES SHALL BE NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. THE GOA COURIER SERVICE DOES NOT INSURE YOUR PARCEL.
4. THE GOA COURIER SERVICE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAMAGE CAUSED DURING THE TRANSIT AND FOR THE PARCEL REMOVAL DUE TO CUSTOMS.
5. THE GOA COURIER SERVICE DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR CUSTOM CLEARANCE CHARGES.
6. IF ANY COUNTRY APPLIES CUSTOM CLEARANCE CHARGES THAT SHALL BE RESPECTIVE COUNTRY’S RULES AND REGULATIONS AND UPON THAT COUNTRY’S NORMS
7. THE GOA COURIER SERVICE TAKES FORWARDING CHARGES ONLY
8. IF ANY PARCEL GETS DETAINED, GOA COURIER SERVICE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS (IT COMES UNDER BORDER SECURITY FORCE RULES)
9. ANY AND ALL ANIMAL PRODUCTS ARE BANNED.
10. ALL THE ITEMS HEREUNDER ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED SUCH AS SILVER & GOLD ARTICLES, COPRA/DRY COCONUT, PERFUME SPRAY/ AEROSOL, CURRENCY NOTE/COINS, MEDICINES, BATTERIES, TOY GUNS/ STUFFED TOYS, PRECIOUS STONE, LIQUOR AND ANY ITEMS WHICH COMES UNDER ILLEGAL ARTICLES WILL BE DETECTED UNDER X-RAY MACHINE, AND OTHER ITEMS AS MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE OF THE GOA COURIER SERVICE I.E. WWW.GOACOURIERSERVICES.COM
IF SUCH ITEMS ARE FOUND INSIDE SHIPMENT BY THE FORWARDING AUTHORITY, THEN THE SHIPMENT WILL BE RETURNED BACK TO SENDER PAYS THE PENALTY AND RETURN CHARGES, IF NOT THEN THE SHIPMENT SHALL BE DESTROYED.
10 (A). IF THERE IS ANY ILLEGAL ITEM PACKED IN THE PACKAGE AND THE FACT IS CONCEALED FROM THE GOA COURIER SERVICE THEN THE SAME SHALL BE REMOVED AND KEPT ASIDE AND THE GOA COURIER SERVICE SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR THE SAME.
11. UK RECONNECTION CHARGES WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CUSTOMER
12. USA ADDRESS CHANGING CHARGES WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CUSTOMER
13. EUROPE CUSTOM CHARGES WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CUSTOMER
14. DUBAI VAT WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CUSTOMER
15. ONCE THE PARCEL IS BACK TO DTDC OR HUB, IT WILL TAKE 10-15 DAYS OR MORE FOR RECONNECTION. SO THE CUSTOMERS ARE ADVISED NOT TO MISS THEIR PARCEL
16. THE GOA COURIER SERVICE DIRECTS THE CUSTOMER PACK YOUR PARCEL WITH ALL THE SAFETY MEASURES AND THE GOA COURIER SERVICE SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT ON ACCOUNT OF DEFECTIVE PACKAGING.
17. IF THERE IS ANY DISPUTE WITH REGARDS TO ANY SERVICES RENDERED BY THE GOA COURIER SERVICE THEN THE MARGAO CITY AUTHORITY SHALL HAVE THE JURISDICTION TO ENTERTAIN THE SAME.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE NORMS AND HAVE AGREED TO ALL OF THEM AND I SHALL HAVE NO CLAIM IN CONTRARY TO THE SAME.
Prohibited 🚫 Items List
2.Coconut (any form)
5.Any type of Currency
13.After Shave Lotions
- Rice (Oryza sativa)
- Chickpeas (Cicer arietinum)
- Soybean (Glycine max)
- Mung beans, cowpeas (Vigna spp.)
- Lentils (Lens culinaris)
- Wheat (Triticum aestivum)
- Dried chillies/capsicum (Capsicum spp.)
- Faba bean (Vicia faba)
- Pigeon Pea (Cajanus cajan)
- Seeds (all species)
- Spices (all species)
- Plant gums and resins (except those chemically extracted or highly processed)
- Meals and flours of plant origin
- Dried fruits
- Dried vegetables
- Unprocessed plant products
There are many items on the list, which you cannot send and Strictly Probhited as per law. Below is a shortlist of restricted items for international courier service for your awareness. These items will not be entertained for sending to the other country by GOA COURIER SERVICES and we request you to contact us if you have any queries related to what you send and what you can’t send.
The below-mentioned items are restricted and might not be accepted by our courier partners (DHL, FEDEX, UPS, DPD and TNT) or might be prohibited by law or both.
- Live Stock and its Articles
- Activated SIM cards
- Air guns, replica and imitation firearms
- Alcohol/tobacco/drugs/poisonous goods
- Animal Raw Skins/Furs
- Antiques (objects over 100 years old)
- APO ( Army Post Office ) / FPO ( Fleet Post Office )/DPO (Diplomatic Post Office) Addresses
- Arms & Ammunitions
- Biological Substance, Category B
- Bullion (of any precious metal)
- Contraband including, but not limited to, illicit drugs and counterfeit goods
- Corrosive items (acids, chemicals), radioactive material such as Aluminum chloride, Caustic soda, Corrosive cleaning fluid, Corrosive rust remover/preventative, Corrosive paint remover (Nail Polish), Acid (Hydrochloric acid, Nitric acid, Sulphuric acid, etc.)
- Cremated or Disinerred Human Remains
- Currency, Cheques, Bullion, Payment Cards, Traveler Cheques, Stamps
- Dangerous goods and Hazardous material prohibited or restricted by IATA /ICAO and other Government or Regulatory Agencies
- Dry Ice
- Drugs - Cocaine, Cannabis resin, LSD, Narcotics, Morphine,Opium, Psychotropic substances, etc.
- Edible Oils, De-oiled groundnut cakes, Fodder and Rice bran
- Electronic cigarettes
- Endangered species/plants and its parts under CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora)
- Explosives (arms, ammunition, fireworks, flares, gunpowder, airbag inflators)
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireworks and Other items of an incendiary or Flammable nature
- Flammable items (fire crackers, oil cans, adhesives, paint cans)
- Gambling devices, lottery tickets.
- Gold, Silver, Platinum, Articles of Gem & Jewelry
- Gases compressed, liquefied or dissolved under pressure
- Hazarous Waste, including but not limited to Used Hypodermic Needles and/or Syringes or Medical waste
- High capacity batteries such as car batteries, generator batteries
- Human and Animal Embryos,
- Human and animal remains, including ashes
- Human Corpses, Organs or Body Parts.
- Hunting (animal) trophies,
- Indian Postal Articles
- Industrial Diamonds
- Ivory and ivory products
- Ketamine and other Drugs of Illegal Narcotics (contraband) and Psychotropic substances
- LEDs, LCDs, plasma, OLED and any kind of television screens
- Letter of Credit/Bill of Lading
- Liquid Chemicals and other liquid products
- Lottery tickets and gambling devices where prohibited by law.
- Machinery parts containing oil, grease, fuel or batteries
- Magnetized material
- Marijuana, including Marijuana intended for medical use
- Meat and Edible Meat of all kinds
- Narcotic drugs and Psychotropic substances
- Negotiable Items or documents
- Negotiable Currency - Bullion, Money, Fake/Dummy/Collectable Cash, Payment Cards, Traveler Cheques, Passports, IDs, Stamps
- Oxidizing substances and organic peroxides Solids such as Fertilizers, Dyes, Bromates, Chlorates, Nitrates, Perchlorates, Permanganates, Peroxides, Weed killers, Insecticides
- Plants and plant material including Seeds and Cut Flowers.
- Pornographic material
- Precious, semi-precious metals or stones in any form including bricks
- Radioactive material - Fissile material (Uranium 235, etc.), Radioactive waste material, Thorium or Uranium ores etc
- Sand/Soil and Ores
- Sandalwood and its oils
- Sea shells, including polished sea shells and handicrafts
- Special Chemicals, Organisms, Materials, Equipments & Technologies (SCOMET) items
- Toner (Photocopier)
- Toxic and infectious substances - Arsenic, Beryllium, Cyanide, Fluorine, Hydrogen Solenoid, Mercury, Mercury salts, Mustard gas, Nitrobenzene, Nitrogen dioxide, Pesticides, Poisons, Rat poison, Ebola, Foot and mouth disease, Environmental, clinical and medical waste
- Wet Ice (Frozen Water)
- Wood and wood pulp/products
Restricted Commodities permitted only with prior approval from the Customs clearance team
- Alcoholic beverages
- Artificial Jewelry
- Auto parts with fluids in them
- Banderols/Tax stickers with a shipment value in excess of EUR 500,000
- Cannabis for medicinal purposes from bona fide pharmaceutical manufacturers with appropriate licences and where lawful to ship, which must be in tablet or liquid form, may be carried with an approved business case.
- Cigarettes, cigars, tobacco products and electronic cigarettes with a shipment value in excess of EUR 500,000
- Commemorative coins and medals with an individual value or total shipment value of EUR 2,000 or more are restricted for carriage
- Food stuffs, Perishable Food articles and Beverages requiring refrigeration or other Environmental control
- Lithium Batteries
- Loose Pearls
- Maps and literature where Indian external boundaries have been shown incorrectly
- Other Regulated Material (ORM-D) Service
- Passports (only with Govt approval)
- Shipments that requires special License or Permit for transportation
- Time-sensitive or critical written materials or documents including bids and contract proposals
- Used Merchandise
- Works of art
NDPS prohibited drugs - Marketing Substance
- Beta-Hydroxy-3-methyl fentanyl
- Diphenoxylic Acid
- Ethyl Loflazepate
Definition: Commodities, which possess potentially hazardous characteristics. These are as the laid out by IATA in the Dangerous Goods Regulations.
The categories of dangerous goods are:
- Class 1: Explosives
- Class 2: Gases
- Class 3: Flammable Liquids
- Class 4: Flammable Solids
- Class 5: Oxidizers and Organic Peroxides
- Class 6: Toxic & Infectious Substances
- Class 7: Radioactive Material
- Class 8: Corrosives
- Class 9: Miscellaneous e.g. Magnets – a danger to airplane equipment
The guidelines are available in the following links:
- Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) - http://www.iata.org/publications/dgr/Pages/index.aspx